Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Oh happy day!!!

So not this last weekend but the one before Sean and I took a little road trip down to see Lizzie and Tyson in St. George. On the way we were able to stop off in Salt Lake to meet up with Patrick and some of our high school friends. We had a wonderful time visiting with them. The whole reason we went down there was because I had job interview at a salon here in Rexburg the following Tuesday and I wanted to get some extra practice so Lizzie and the owner of her salon agreed to help me. It was great getting some advice and some practice. So finally Tuesday came around and I went in for my interview it went great!!! Finding a salon job in Rexburg Idaho has not been the easiest thing for me, we have been here for almost 4 months and there are only two salons that are not booth rent in the entire town. So a week has past and I got the phone call from the owner that they want to hire me and I start Thursday!!!! I could not be happier!!! I cant wait to get to know all the girls I will be working with and to start my new adventures as a hair stylist!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment